Sunday 7 August 2011

Camp

For some reason I never got around the posting my pictures from Winter camp this year, so as I've just finished my summer camp I thought I'd post both sets of pictures. In winter camp I had the most advanced English speakers for 3 weeks, in Summer we decided to do the opposite and the beginner students came in for 3 weeks. Summer camp was a LOT harder for me, and a lot of what I had planned went to waste because some activities took a lot longer than I have anticipated. I am going to save the materials and plans I made however and hopefully I can use them at a later date. Camp is much more fun than usual lessons because it is possible for us to do more arts and crafts and games and we had a longer time to really get into the activities.

Snowy playground

The very hungry caterpillar


How the zebra got it's stripes

Food break in sillim


The crow and the pitcher fable



Penguin mosaics





Summer camp 2011

The Enormous Crocodile


Chocolate dominoes



Roald Dahl character cubes


Lunch at one of the teacher's houses

Too many cooks spoil the broth




The Enormous croc week 2




Wanted posters were fun

This was my favourite picture


Design your own chocolate room







The egg drop challenge


Early casulties


They broke their egg and all the spares had been taken so they weren't able to test out their egg protector!



Group 1

Group 2

Group 3

Their egg smashed

Survivor egg 1

Survivor egg 2
Video to come soon of the egg unveiling
Best Blogger Tips

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

No comments:

Post a Comment